6 Ways You Can Reinvent Vacuum Cleaners Without Looking Like An Amateur

Hoover Linx Cordless Stick review


Linx Cordless Stick is a top rated light weight vacuum cleaner already sold in thousands by Hoover, since
2008. There are many key factors that assist this product dominate the stick vac market such as its long
Durable Lithium-Ion battery system, its great suction power offered by the WindTunnel® Technology or
I rate this appliance with a 85/100 VGM and I put it just near the top 5 vacuum
cleaners of 2014.
Finally, I get to review this terrific vacuum cleaner version sold in tens of thousands by Hoover. One of
My best friends owns this baby, and after he left the "introductions", I came into a single
Conclusion: it certainly does the job. But let's take things one at a time. If you are still reading
This, than you're most likely consider purchasing a Hoover Linx Cordless Stick. After just 2
Minutes of your time, you will learn from this review why:
It is one of my recommended vacuum cleaners in 2014

It suits you
And as it happens, I do believe that you can't wait to test my VGM score for this vac, as
Well as what people who already bought it say about using it. So, in order to please you, I have
Taken some time to write here the latest gossip about this model, its own factory specs, its own particular

No least, my personal experience and final choice.
The manufacturer and the model
A few days ago, I wrote a small cover story over the background and the future of the Hoover
Company, which I am fairly sure you've already read.
The most recent generation of mild vacuum cleaners meant to reconnect with the public and to regain
A number of the market share lost over the past 2 decades by Hoover. With this vac, Hoover counts
On 2 major advantages that produce the Linx such a versatile and usable appliance: its light weight
And the lack of the power cord. These are further more taken to extreme in their latest Air™
line. Many people discover that plugging and unplugging while cleaning somehow diminishes their
Cordless vacuums are also quite fashionable, together with robotic ones.
These aspects boosted the attention received by such models. Beginning with 2006, a lot of
Cordless models emerged from several manufacturers: Dyson, Eureka, Miele, Sharp and
others. The Hoover Linx Cordless Stick appeared back in 2008, however, it remains one of the
Down to product specifications taken from Hoover's
website:
It's been 6 years since the Linx was released. Here are
The great things mentioned by people who bought it
...just like a powerful common upright, only it is cordless. I really like it!
3 rooms. No performance
drop what so ever. Exactly what I needed...
... has gently bristles that I can use with no worries on my hardwood floor.
... best vacuum I have used. Work on every kind of surface: rugs, carpets or bare floors. And it is very
A+ from me
The care is a breeze. I get rid of the dirt and wash the filters in under a minute. Works great,
Sounds great and I consider myself fortunate to own it.
Finally, a cordless vacuum cleaner that actually sucks (in the good way). My previous vac was a complete
Disaster in comparison to this. Now, I can clean up fast and thorough.
I use it everywhere, in the bathroom, living room,
kitchen. I even bough my parents one, I think it's very easy to use and from what I have heard, they adore
it too.
Best cordless vacuum cleaner on the market. You only need to charge the battery, and not the whole vac.
You can keep it on your limber box, works great with a second vacuum that you can use to handle the
heavy work.
And here are the bad things reported by unhappy users
... the battery last too small for me to vacuum all the house.
You have to get a second battery to keep things moving.
Do not buy it if you've got a pet. The hair gets stuck in the brush-roll and you have to remove it with your
own hands...
Needs better user's manual. I didn't even know when the battery is fully charged, I have found out that
The charger blink slowly to let you know that from online videos.
Died after 1 year of moderate use...
Linx's VGM score along with my ideas on the product:
Now, my opinion over these bad reviews (the great ones that I always love, but we have got to keep
Things short and we've got to cover all holes). 15 minutes to get a battery might be a problem for
People with bigger homes. For those of you how own a cozy crib, this vac is perfect, but if you
Need more time from a cordless one, try out the most recent Air version from Hoover, just released this
Year, the Hoover Air Cordless Series 3.0 (which is also in my 2014 top five vacuums). This baby
Comes with a second battery, and each of them lasts 25 mins. However, if you don't want to
Through so much money on a cordless stick, than Linx is best for you. Like I was saying in the

Here is my final VGM score for the Hoover Linx Cordless Stick:
85 out of 100 is not bad, considering this appliance first saw the daylight in 2008. For what it
Delivers the cost is a little high, but for those of you who want flexibility it may be the perfect
vac.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

8 Ways You Can Reinvent Microwave Without Looking Like An Amateur

5 Ways You Can Reinvent Coffee Machine Without Looking Like An Amateur